- At Least 4 yrs of experience as a Computer Vision Scientist/Data Scientist/ Machine learning engineer.
- Experience in handling production scale applications
- At Least 3 yr experience in design and development of python based production scale applications
- Experience with Pytorch/TensorFlow API
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Btech /Mtech /MS in Computer Science / Applied Math or related engineering fields
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- End to end deployment of deep learning models.
- Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning and Machine Learning (ML), Core Python
- Effective Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work Independently on projects
- Critical Thinking
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Team player and Ownership
- Ability to Mentor
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
At Synapsica, we are creating AI-first PACS and radiology workflow solution that is fast, secure and automates reporting tasks, helping radiologists create high quality reports quicker.