- End to end development and implementation of the RPA bots.
- Analyze problems, monitoring as well as debugging and 3rd Level Support for RPA running instances.
- Evaluation, technical concept creation and realization of requirements considering on business processes and interfaces.
- Update and maintain Development Standards around RPA best practices.
- Close work together with Business Services including preparation and execution of workshops and meetings.
- Cooperation with and steering of involved service providers.
- Working together in a global, motivated and innovative team.
- Specific Education: Bachelor of Engineering.
- Work Experience : Minimum 3+ years of experience in UiPath.
- Mandatory Skills:
- UiPath certification.
- Sound hands on experience on Robotic Enterprise Framework (RE Framework), UiPath Orchestrator (Assets, Queue, scheduling/monitoring live bots).
- Sound knowledge on OCR activities for PDF data extraction, SAP process automation.
- Experience in Uipath Automation Hub and Task Capture.
- Strong team work and communication skills in an international environment.�
- A high degree of initiative, a sense of responsibility and independent work.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English.
RPA; Process Automation
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.55 billion in 2021.
The company currently has about 14,200 employees in 33 countries and is represented at 72 production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.