This position will be responsible for doing analysis, design/development, implementation, and support of Robotic Process Automations. The position requires interaction with business users and the technical teams for analysis/development of BOT Automations using RPA tools and Power Platforms.
This position will be responsible to automate business processes using RPA tools, Power Platforms (Power Automate, Power Apps) and other automation tools. The role will require knowledge sharing with team members through various means such as documented specs, demonstrations, and verbal communication. This role will also be assigned as Scrum Master often on assigned initiatives.
- Work with Business Managers/IT Leaders to analyze and assess automation feasibility
- Takes business requirements, current and future state process designs and translates them into process flows and Visual
- Experience developing within the RoboCorp RPA tool strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, gather requirements, participate in architecture and design of new features in the project
- In collaboration with the rest of the team, designs, develops, and delivers new Robotic Process Automation (RPA) objects and processes that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
- Build Robotics solution for the identified processes. Solution design may be a combination of multiple technologies such as OCR/ICR/Extraction, BPM, machine learning, RPA and other automation technologies.
- Creating and maintaining high quality solution design documentation in accordance with standard RPA design principles, conventions, and best practices
- Experience of working in Scrum/Agile techniques for project planning deliveries
- Experience of working in ITIL model to resolve user queries within stipulated SLAs
- Define/Improve processes to improve system performance and efficiency
- 10 years of IT development experience with at least 3 years hands-on experience in robotic process automation development.
- Designing and developing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard design principles.
- Hands-on C# programming experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in Bot Automation Design
- Should have thorough experience in Multi Bot Architecture.
- Should have hands-on experience consuming APIs with automations
- Technical background and experience in using other RPA tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc. preferred but not required
- Experience in other tools that are often used in business process automation (Tableau, Power BI, Nintex, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Apps, Flow, etc.) required
- Employ strong analytical skills with a process optimization mindset.
- Analyze, understand the process in detail and create Solution designs.
- Troubleshooting capabilities for the issues to identify the root cause
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly.
- Should be proactive individual contributor team player
- Should have effective analytical problem-solving skills
- BE/ B. Tech/MCA
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
Business process; Process automation; Process optimization; Analytical; Machine learning; Agile; Project planning; Scrum; Troubleshooting; microsoft