As an Automation Engineer, he/she will be responsible for:
- Possess good knowledge in c#, Nunit and .Net Framework
- Designing and developing the test code/framework.
- Responsible for analyzing the daily builds and performance builds and providing 1st level investigation.
- Responsible for writing tests at Integration tests/ System level.
- Good in analyzing failures.
- Self-driven and a good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in different DevOps tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience in other automation tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Healthcare domain will be an added advantage.
C# (Advanced level)
Nunit (Advanced level)
MSUIA (Advanced level)
Experience Range: 2 - 5 years with atleast 2 years hands-on experience in above skills mentioned.