- Understanding the product requirements, writing test scripts with minimal supervision
- Evaluating, Designing and implementing automation framework
- Monitor and fine tune automation framework capabilities
- Assisting fellow team members & guide them in case of issues
- Overall experience: 4-8 years
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in testing or development using C# and typescript.
- Experience in developing test cases by using Nunit with selenium or Protractor is a must
- Strong experience with automation tools such Jenkins, NPM and Nuget manager.
- Experience in API testing with REST-assured based frameworks
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Proven ability to train and mentor others
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep technical ability in performance testing methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Cloud technologies AWS /AZURE is beneficial
- Experience in Agile/DevOps processes and related technologies
automation framework; Analytical skills; GIT; Test scripts; Diversity and Inclusion; API Testing; Performance testing; Agile; Test cases; Taxation
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world"s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax Accounting, Media News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.