- Design basis of control systems and architecture to meet given specifications to achieve highest possible standards at lowest cost.
- Customize, Calculate, simulate, analyze, and prove design before manufacture and testing.
- Design, document and release within specified areas according to corporate standards.
- Revise and update designs and documents after testing according to preformed test reports.
- Follow time schedules, manhour and cost estimation.
- To design automation solutions according to legal demands, corporate standards and product specification internally and in partnership with suppliers, specialist, and consultants.
- Work in a team along with Process and Mechanical design to meet their requirements
- Define and revise test specification. Execute test, validate and document software/hardware applications. Collaborate with technical editors to create and revise technical manuals. Update of documents and Software program in the order file
- To be able to do automation design in customer orders throughout the order process.
- You will be responsible for development, maintenance and support of automation soft- and hardware.
- You will be involved in all steps of customer projects, from sales support, design, programming, simulation test, workshop test and commissioning support of orders.
- Working on Automation Upgrade Orders
We believe you have
- Your work also includes working with Tetra Pak common automation platforms, securing a uniform structure and support to the Field Service team.
- A bachelor s degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- 12 to 16 years of working experience with automation design
- Proficient using MS Office software
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- This position will be based in Chakan, Pune India.
- This role requires some travelling in India or Abroad, approx. 30 days a year.
Production management; Automation; Simulation; Process control; Diversity and Inclusion; Cost estimation; MS Office; Electronics engineering; Sales support; Instrumentation engineering
Tetra Pakis aSwedish-Swissmultinationalfood packagingand processing company with head offices inLund,Sweden, andPully,Switzerland. The company offers packaging, filling machines and processing for dairy, beverages, cheese, ice cream and prepared food, including distribution tools like accumulators, cap applicators, conveyors, crate packers, film wrappers, line controllers and straw applicators.