Developer Role and Responsibilities
Your specific duties will be based on your experience as a Blue Prism developer. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering RPA/IA solutions by WonderBotz standards and best practices. You will work closely with our enthusiastic team of business and technical specialists. You will be part of a fast-growing and successful team that helps our clients get the maximum benefit.
- Support development of RPA/IA strategies, including assessing opportunities
- Under the supervision of more experienced developers, define, design, and develop automation on leading RPA platforms (i.e., Blue Prism, UiPath) for clients, including POCs, pilots, and production automation. More senior developers will be expected to work independently
- Participate in workshops and interviews with business process SMEs to gather and confirm business process details document process definitions. More senior developers will lead these workshops and interviews.
- Participate in design and configuration sessions and apply feedback to improve and enhance work products. More senior developers will lead these sessions.
- Work alongside newly trained developers to guide and mentor them.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have mastered or have a strong desire to master a leading RPA tool (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere), including advanced RPA vendor certification.
- At least one year of hands-on experience with one of the following programming languages (e.g., .Net, Java, VB, C#/C, HTML/CSS, Python, Web Services, mainframe, web applications, SQL, data integration tools, technical automation tools). More senior developers should have 2 to 4 years of this hands-on experience.
- Reasonably proficiency in reading Microsoft Office Visio or other equivalent process flow-charting tool or workflow-based logic
- Extra - Any prior work or academic experience with Document management and processing tools (e.g., Kofax, ABBYY, Data Cap), Data integration tools (e.g., Informatica, Microsoft SSIS), Technical automation tools (e.g., shell scripting, PHP), or Business process management tools (e.g., Pega).
Desired characteristics in candidates
- Effective communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- High Emotional IQ
- Embraces challenges
- Team orientation rather than an individual contributor
Shell scripting; PHP; Workflow; HTML; Informatica; VB; SSIS; microsoft; SQL; Python
WonderBotz is a global professional services providing solutions, consulting, training, software and managed services focused on process automation. Our mission is to help our clients adopt robotics, RPA and adjacent technologies to enhance productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.