- Automate internal audit test procedures to enable continuous monitoring and auditing
- Identify eligible manual business and financial processes with high success rates for automation
- Gather requirements from business process owners, analyze and document business processes, develop use cases, and configure RPA solutions.
- Develop, test, and deploy automations through the RPA software development life cycle
- Collaborate on process improvement initiatives and larger projects to provide process input and execution efforts
- Drive product testing and launches, technology changes, and continuous process improvements
- Work Experience: 2-3 years of experience in process automation or as a process analyst with an additional 2-3 years audit experience (preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field
- Technologies: Proficiency in programming languages (SQL, Python, etc.), data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.), and process automation tools (Automation Anywhere)
- Nature: Strong attention to detail, commitment to data accuracy, natural curiosity regarding human behavior, ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Travel: Ability and willingness to travel domestically in the US and internationally up to 10%.
Business process; Process automation; Manager Internal Audit; Process improvement; Software development life cycle; data visualization; Monitoring; SQL; Python
Western Digital is driving the innovation needed to help customers capture, preserve, access and transform an ever-increasing diversity of data. Our solutions are at the heart of breakthrough discoveries, and enable the flow of information that leads to smarter decisions and deeper connections. We create environments for data to thrive so people, relationships and experiences thrive. #LetDataThrive