Kroll is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning group, and we’re looking for you to join our portfolio of AI projects. You will be critical in achieving our vision and strategy for solving complex business problems with cutting-edge solutions driven by the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Some of our current projects focus on NLP and machine learning for cyber security and due diligence, quantitative analysis and we are actively scaling up across multiple other lines of business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Experience in writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Design & implementation of low-latency, high-availability, & performant applications
- Implementation of security & data protection.
- 4+ years of strong python experience
- Experience with RPA or Intelligent Automation is a huge plus
- Good working knowledge on REST APIs
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid) Testing and debugging applications.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Hands-on experience of building & deploying Microservices within an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, design, and implementation.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Docker experience is preferred
- Technical and business communication
- Team and technical leadership
- Cloud experience, especially Azure
Intelligent Automation; python; RPA; Azure; Django; Python framework; Microservices; REST APIs; Flask; Testing