The Senior Project Manager will work closely with the RPA project manager to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. This role requires a hands-on approach, ensuring that each project is delivered successfully and in line with the agreed schedule and budget. Youll also be expected to manage your own workload effectively by coordinating other team members efforts as required. The Senior Project Manager must have excellent planning skills, strong organisational ability, self-motivation and ability to handle multiple priorities at once whilst maintaining high standards of quality throughout. You should ideally have experience working in an Agile environment, or have significant knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Manage, facilitate, and drive the filling in of the templates for the governance processes
- Facilitate Issue resolution with the vendors where systems defects
- Support the Communications process owners by Internal Communications team
- Manage key resources
- Reporting on progress of overall project
- Raising issues and risks associated with the successful delivery / completion of the project
- Experienced Project Manager able to work on high pressure projects
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required
- Strong understanding of Agile software development process and principles, such as Scrum and Kanban; demonstrated ability to design, create, and maintain software solutions; strong communication skills; team player with flexibility to adjust to changing project needs
- 5 years of experience in RPA and/or CIC Project Management required
- 8 years in a Senior Project Manager role
- Strong experience in the Microsoft project management tool, either as a user or an administrator
Administration; MS project; Project management; Agile; Issue resolution; Scrum; Management; Budgeting; Software solutions
Dimension Data is a global technology integrator and managed services provider that helps its clients achieve great things and create new possibilities through the use and adoption of technology.