• Develop automation test frameworks using Selenium (Data driven & Hybrid) and BDD tools.
• Develop automation test plans and strategies
• Ensure testing standards are being upheld and that test case specifications cover risk areas.
• Understand and apply Test driven/behavior design concepts to test and debug automated solutions
• Responsible for planning, designing, developing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Automate UI and backend services (API, webServices) using Karate framework.
• Execute test automation scripts and Publish test reports
• Ensure full traceability between test scripts, results, and requirements.
• Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution.
• Analyse the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing
• Integrated automated test suites with Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines.
• Software Quality Assurance professional with over 7+ years' experience
• Extensive experience in software Test automation tools and working in fast-paced Agile Environments
• Good knowledge of Testing Life cycle processes
• Extensive experience working in Behaviour-driven development (BDD) tools e.g., Cucumber
• Experienced in development API Automation scripts using Karate framework and POSTMAN API
• Extensive experience working in the areas of Java development, open source test automation tools and Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Maven
• Ability of design Generic functions and enable modifications of existing framework
• Hands on test case design, creation, management and execution
• Proficiency in relational database models, SQL queries, XML data models
• Experience developing modular, extensible, re-useable components as part of a broad architecture
• Strong experience in testing XML SOAP, RESTful web APIs
• Strong understanding of Service Virtualisation Concepts and tool set - CA LISA, Trientis OSV, Mountebank, Ready API, Parasoft, Hoverfly.
• Strong experience in creating end to end CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery) solutions using tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Dockers and containerisation tools.
• Influence Analysts and Engineers to have a testing mindset by contributing to and / or supporting analysis and design activities
• Experiences in Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence) and integrating them to automation testing frameworks.
• Good communication and Presentation skills
Nice to have
• Prior Financial Sector or Banking domain Experience.
• qTest experience
• Experience in mobile automation framework. (Data driven, hybrid approaches.)
• Experience in Test iOS and Android applications Automation Testing.
Maven; Web services; XML; Agile; Selenium; Troubleshooting; Open source; JIRA; Software quality assurance; Android
Luxoft empowers business leaders with enhanced analytics and software engineering capabilities that stabilize enterprises and help them thrive in shifting and complex markets.