-Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Ensure that testing activities are being conducted following the testing strategy and plan and adherence to testing best practices and the Bank's testing standards
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Collect and review results reporting from the QA Team Lead and ensure that risks and issues are recorded and escalated as appropriate
- Partner with the Client Onboarding teams to improve KYC standards. Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement program of work borne out of QA testing results, assess root causes and thematic issues, proposing steps to be taken to eliminate, evidencing improvements
Minimum of 5 years work experience in automation or other similar environment.
• Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
• Experienced in programming languages and software testing tools including Java, Gherkin and Cucumber.
• Familiarity with Behavior Driven Development and Testing.
• Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required
• Good Understanding of scrum methodology.
• ISTQB Foundation level or equivalent (Desirable but not required)
• Solution oriented, flexible and reliable team player
Nice to have
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Analytical skills; Software testing; Interpersonal skills; Testing tools; Programming; Scrum; Continuous improvement; QA Team Lead; Application software; QA automation
Luxoft empowers business leaders with enhanced analytics and software engineering capabilities that stabilize enterprises and help them thrive in shifting and complex markets.