We are looking for an experienced QA automation engineer to build a versatile system for testing our TypeScript projects in various browsers automatically
The candidate will:
- Work closely with TypeScript developers
- Build a system to test TypeScript libraries in different browsers and devices automatically
- Integrate the system with our OSS and proprietary TypeScript projects.
- You won t be required to write test cases for these projects.
- Maintain the OSS GitHub repositories that host your code.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of QA automation
- Browser automation with Selenium or a similar tool
- Cross-browser testing with BrowserStack, Sauce Labs or a similar service
- Web platform understanding (the basics of HTTP, browser security, and privacy)
- GitHub Actions
- A high level of personal ownership and autonomy, which requires experience working without clearly defined requirements
- Backend: TypeScript, Node, Express.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Storybook.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS/Aurora).
FingerprintJS empowers developers to solve online fraud.Works in all browsers, including mobile and embedded in apps. Identify visitors, perform instantaneous history checks, detect incognito mode reliably and much more.