In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- . BS or MS in Engineering ( or equivalent) + Masters (Nice to have)
2. Total IT experience – 10 years of which
a. 2 – 3 years of experience in implementing solutions using technologies such as Python, Java and C#.NET
b. 3-4 years of experience in RPA tools like UiPath (Preferred), PowerAutomate, BluePrism, etc.
c. 2 – 3 years of experience in implementing tools like Pega BPM.
d. 3-4 years of database programming experience -MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer (Preferred)
e. 1-2 years of experience in creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services
- 3. Understanding of BPM, RPA and AI infrastructure setup & good understanding of assisted vs unassisted robotics implementations
4. Knowledge of Citrix environment with RPA Tools + Knowledge of OCR libraries or tools is a plus
5. High level communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard
6. Experience in working with matrix organizations and handling ambiguity and unstructured environment
7. Understanding of the SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) and the requirement management lifecycle
8. Experience working in Agile Framework, DevOps (CI/CD) and collaborative tools (Jira, VersionOne, GIT, Jenkins etc.)
9. Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required, change and conflict management skills, ability to influence and negotiate with others to meet project deadlines
10. Ability to build trusted relationships with business partners, team members and managers to develop solutions
11. Exposure or experience in the assessment and testing of Internal Controls in accordance with Compliance regulations (e.g. SOX 404) is a plus
- Own delivery of iBPM (Pega preferred), RPA (UI Path preferred) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions (Data Robot) - build, test, and deployment, providing oversight over one or more in-flight automation developments.
2. Must be a hands-on BPM and RPA expert with full stack development experience who can get down to code level issues and solving technical challenges.
3. Work with Technology and business partners to build the implementation plan for each automation project with ability to provide estimations.
4. Liaise with external and internal stakeholders including senior leadership to communicate project progress, issues, risks, and solutions
5. Work with workforce readiness teams and production readiness teams to prepare for deployment, and facilitate final sign off with the business
6. Facilitate deployment governance / decision making and hand-off to business and/or managed services / operations teams
7. Provide oversight over transition of automation from Development to Production, maintaining alignment across automation initiatives
8. Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings. Define complexity of the process in terms of BPM, RPA and AI Delivery
9. Deploy enterprise BPM, RPA and AI governance processes, fine tune performance and operation issues
10. Help in creating an operational support model including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities
11. This is an individual contributor role initially which will focus on providing thought leadership and guidance to our partners on identifying automation use cases, designing solutions and assist with delivery.
12. Act as the mentor to the development team