Education: Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
One of these Certificates is mandatory: Automation Anywhere Master Certification or Automation Anywhere Advanced Certification.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in AA solutions development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in each version that is AA 11 and AA 360 - developing and implementing end-to-end automation solutions using Robotic Process Automation in both AA versions.
- Resources with actual migration experience from AA 11 to AA 360 will be given priority.
- Certification - AA Advanced or AA Master
- Resources with AA Migration Certification, will be given preference
- Immediate Joiners required. Max joining time 1 month.
- 2-3 years mandatory experience with Automation Anywhere in working as BOT Developer
- Work experience in handling a Database(Oracle / DB2 / MYSQL / MSSQL / Others) for Automation
Experience - Desirable:
- Knowledge of inner workings and application of common RPA-supportive machine learning technology (optical character recognition, intelligent character recognition, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, etc.) is a distinct plus
- Priority will be given for people knowledgeable in handling excel macros automation, using AA
- Experience with at-least one programming language- Python/VB/Java as well as associated automation tools (Selenium, Headless Browsers)
- Experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experience with ETL data pipeline construction and maintenance
- Solid understanding of database, data warehouse, and data lake infrastructure, as well as standard database engineering, and database administration concepts
- Experience with API data pipeline development, including both open and private, and both RESTful and non-RESTful
- Experience with Cloud services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with SQL is preferable.
- The RPA Developer will work to build out and enhance our RPA implementation across Infostretch customers. With the rapid growth of our company in RPA space, Infostretch is looking to build team with RPA developers to scale out our business.
- In this role, you will be migrating Bots which have been developed primarily in AA v11 to AA V360.
- You will be assisting the Tech Lead in planning and moving the Bots to V360, helping in UAT and subsequently in Production / Hypercare.
- Design, development, testing, and implementation of automation bots . These bots will automate front-end webpage interactions, database-level scripting and data collection, file conversions and transfers, and reporting/event logging
- Migration of Bots from AA V11 to AA V360
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and upgrading RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere.
- Implement complex business logic within RPA solutions to automatically pull data from UI-based and API-based systems in order to complete tasks
- Facilitate gathering business requirements from project staff and develop process workflows in collaboration with business analytic support
- Demonstrate RPA mock ups and solutions to internal staff and clients
- Develop and perform systematic testing procedures for RPA solutions to ensure effective and timely deployment of RPA solutions
- Working with platform team to manage RPA Systems and related infrastructure
- Performing analysis on new RPA related solutions to bring new ideas into the company
- BOT development using any of the Automation Anywhere native solutions as needed.