As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have a key role in the design and implementation of complete features or new products within a scrum team. You will have the opportunity to provide guidance and mentorship to the wider team to ensure each team member understands the designs and are effectively trained in terms of the technology base and processes to be followed in the Scrum team.
- Writing quality software and logging any defects as well as executing meaningful unit tests to coverage requirements.
- Collaborating with the team, you will design components and/or the overall product.
- You will have a detailed understanding of feature requirements including base feature, documentation requirements, related administration requirements, testing, and validation.
- You will play an important role in mentoring junior engineers.
- Responsible for updating tickets.
- Working to understand validation requirements and creating feature documentation.
- Responsible for code peer review and test standards and process.
- Developing good estimates of effort required for analysis, design, and development so as to feed into overall sprint planning.
- Partnering with the team on reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What you need
- A degree/ master s degree in Information Technology.
- 4-8 years experience in technologies including UiPath, SQL and proficiency in either Python, C# or Java.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy BOTs and support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver projects.
- Energetic individual, eager to manage multiple activities and priorities. Dedication to quality in all work tasks and deliverables.
- Excellent understanding of the software business and its practices.
- Active involvement in the use of online communities and an understanding of the use of current online and digital technologies.
- Work directly with stakeholders and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Support deployments and troubleshoot production issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Assurance; Automation testing; Business Analyst; Packaging; Clinical research; Scrum; Troubleshooting; Information technology; SQL; Python
ICON CLINICAL RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and is part of the Scientific Research and Development Services Industry. ICON CLINICAL RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED has 2,444 total employees across all of its locations. There are 10 companies in the ICON CLINICAL RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED corporate family.