What part will you play
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test case
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 2 - 5 years of proven experience in Automation testing
- Must have strong hands on experience in Selenium with Cucumber and Cypress
- Must have experience in JUnit and / or TestNG
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Core Java, HTML5, Java script,Web element extraction using XPath and / or CSS with Web services (SOAP, RESTand Kong)
- Experience in Git or other version control systems with CICD inGIT HUB
- Ability to thrive in Agile set-up with excellent verbal andnon-verbal skills
- DevOps testing strategy with Continuous Integration (CI)
- Should have experience in database.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities.
Core Java; Automation testing; Version control; GIT; Analytical; Agile; Siemens; HTML; Selenium; Troubleshooting
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!