We are looking for an individual cont ributor Senior level Technical Program Manager (TPM) to be a key contributor to Microsoft Purview s data quality capabilities. You will be responsible for:
- Responsible as a Product Manager for driving feature identification, planning and executing for DQ
- Working directly with customers to fully understand their requirements and using that understanding to drive the definition and priorities of the product.
- Deep diving into core technologies ranging from ML to distributed data processing to push the boundaries on how to manage data quality at cloud scale
- Writing technical requirement specifications and working with user design to drive the User Experience to define what the product should do.
- Working closely with the development group to make sure the requirements and UX become reality
- Driving business priorities to decide which features we focus on and which we do not
- Working with sales, marketing, business development, evangelism, field support and beyond to drive the product to market success.
This role requires working with customers remotely and various remote engineering and PM teams across Redmond, California, Shanghai, Bangalore and beyond.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Having an overall 10+ years of professional experience with min. 5 years experience into technical product management having gone through the full life cycle from product definition to delivery multiple times for cloud based multi-tenant products for external customers
- Ability to understand and identify new requirements that can help to shape the product roadmap
- Experience in creating customer confidence and improving customer adoption journey
- Experience in working as a team and handling critical decisions
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills
- Proven track record of working with customers and using strong customer empathy to drive the product life cycle from vision to requirements to specs to delivery.
- Previous experience as a product developer is a strong plus as is previous experience in driving requirements for user experience design and implementation.
Product management; Computer science; TPM; Data analysis; Machine learning; data governance; Data processing; Data quality; microsoft; Distribution system
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 144,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.