This is your role. What part will you play
- Craft and develop customer specific IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications
- Work with partners and customers to build the highest quality and efficient solutions.
- Be a part of Software development activities - Coding, unit testing and integration; Participating in review process; Taking part in the complete product life cycle
- Produce high quality and innovative work for our customers
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
We don t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in developing web-services and web applications
- Experience in crafting and developing adaptable UI applications for web and mobile platforms
- Confirmed skills and experience in one or more following latest cloud-based application development technologies.
- Java Script, Angular, React, Node js, Express.js, HTML5, CSS, JS, WS
- Java, Spring Boot, Python, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Maria DB
- Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, MindSphere, Azure IoT, AWS IoT, IBM Watson
- Experience in designing and developing software applications for web/cloud and IoT platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs
- Confirmed skills in web and mobile application development for IoT-based platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with back-end Technologies like RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, SQL, NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge in TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
- Hard-working for developing simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!