What do you need for this role
- Work closely with Process Analysts and business users to understand their needs and identify inefficiencies in current processes.
- Design, develop, test, and implement processes automations addressing those needs.
- Use modern technology (Microsoft Azure platform, Blue Prism, Power Automate, Power Query and much more) and combine different tools to deliver best performance and user experience.
- Document and monitor running automations and provide ongoing support and maintenance.
- Learn, adopt and promote new technology and tools (for example machine learning, AI, cognitive services) to remain top class and provide new capabilities to the business.
- Previous experience with process automations.
- Knowledge of Blue Prism or other automation tool is big plus.
- Experience with any programming language (Python, .Net, DAX, VBA), SQL or analytical tools (Power Query, Power BI) is an advantage.
- Ability to analyze the problems in detail but keeping the big picture in mind.
- Courage to explore new areas, willingness to learn and continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
- Passion to improve and innovate and ability to see opportunities where others see problems.
- Fair level of English fluency
Process automation; Automation; Business analysis; Project management; Analytical; Machine learning; Wellness; power bi; SQL; Python
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco, we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind.