- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does
- not cause impact to installed base.
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery
- conforms to organization and project quality processes.
- Good Working knowledge in C# , OOPS programming skills and basic knowledge on Design principles patterns is a must.
- Good Working knowledge on Inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, Unit-testing frameworks, is
- Knowledge on C programming is added advantage.
- Knowledge on clinical workflows, DICOM is added advantage.
Automation; Dicom; Multithreading; Coding; Siemens; Programming; Data structures; Healthcare; Unit testing
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!