- In this role you will be part of our Robotic Process Automation development team as a developer for the Global Tech DevOps Team focused on Financial and Operational systems
- This team focuses on identifying processes that meet our pre-defined RPA criteria
- Once a process is approved, we prioritize it for process mapping and solution design
- Your role will include assisting in design, code development and unit testing, code migration support and production support for all live RPA solutions
- RPA experience (2 to 3 years)
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL.
- 5+ Years of software development experience with good knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Experience with UI Path RPA tool.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Problem-Solving, Unit and SIT Testing
- Strong scripting experience with PowerShell or Python.
- Experience leveraging web API s including REST and SOAP.
- Familiarity with JSON, XML and YAML.
- Understanding of continuous integration concepts and microservices.
- Experience with remote system administration methods.
- Ability to produce concise and clear user documentation.
- Experience working in teams using Agile methodologies including scrum or Kanban.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent technical background and experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience in SAP iRPA
- To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click !
SAP; Production support; XML; Agile; JSON; Scrum; Unit testing; SQL; Python; System administration
Viasat is a global communications company that believes everyone and everything can be connected. That??�??s why we??�??re building the ultimate communications network, to enable great, global connectivity to be brought to where it??�??s needed and wanted most: to homes all over the world, to faraway communities, to warfighters on the battlefield, and to people in the air or at sea ??�?? to name a few.