As Software Engineer – Devops RPA, you will be responsible for driving high performance and business continuity of the RPA as cloud services with modern SRE practices. To drive the design, development and implementation of operational standards and capabilities for RPA services that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences.
Aside from above, you are expected for the following:
- Drive root cause analysis and incident management during an outage, write and review RCAs and use the knowledge learned to improve our RPA services, practices and automation.
- Drive DevOps CI initiatives.
- Ensure new design standards gets followed across all the scripts in production, handle bug fixes in timely manner Super User/s would be sharing same set of responsibilities just like DevOps Engineers.
- Super Users would be having more privileges/responsibilities e.g., write permissions over production environment and DevOps members will have Read Only access to Prod.
- Drive the issue resolution by taking ownership of the issues and communicating to the stakeholders.
- Manage the issues end to end, by working closely with the Developers, SOM and business teams.
- Ensure Quality, Speed and Ownership while delivering the fixes
What we need from you
- 5-8 years of strong automation working experience with at least 2 years of experience in Robotics Automation using Blue Prism, Good to have experience on Power Automate Desktop & ABBYY
- Hands on experience in Landscape, Server management and Operational support of tools. Experience in scripting, VB, Macros and other automation tools would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex issues and drive suitable solutions
- Strong appetite for learning and train others on Automation tools and technologies
- Domain experience in Finance automation is an added advantage
- Degree in Engineering/ Master of computer application or any relevant degree with technical certification would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with clarity and build strong working relationships
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Shell India Markets Private Limited