- As Software Engineer - Devops RPA, you will be responsible for driving high performance and business continuity of the RPA as cloud services with modern SRE practices
- To drive the design, development and implementation of operational standards and capabilities for RPA services that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences
Aside from above, you are expected for the following:
- Drive root cause analysis and incident management during an outage, write and review RCAs and use the knowledge learned to improve our RPA services, practices and automation.
- Drive DevOps CI initiatives.
- Ensure new design standards gets followed across all the scripts in production, handle bug fixes in timely manner Super User/s would be sharing same set of responsibilities just like DevOps Engineers.
- Super Users would be having more privileges/responsibilities e.g., write permissions over production environment and DevOps members will have Read Only access to Prod.
- Drive the issue resolution by taking ownership of the issues and communicating to the stakeholders.
- Manage the issues end to end, by working closely with the Developers, SOM and business teams.
- Ensure Quality, Speed and Ownership while delivering the fixes
What we need from you
- 5-8 years of strong automation working experience with at least 2 years of experience in Robotics Automation using Blue Prism, Good to have experience on Power Automate Desktop & ABBYY
- Hands on experience in Landscape, Server management and Operational support of tools. Experience in scripting, VB, Macros and other automation tools would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex issues and drive suitable solutions
- Strong appetite for learning and train others on Automation tools and technologies
- Domain experience in Finance automation is an added advantage
- Degree in Engineering/ Master of computer application or any relevant degree with technical certification would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate with clarity and build strong working relationships
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Automation; operational support; HP data protector; devops; Automation tools; Issue resolution; VB; Information technology; Macros; Robotics
We are a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with more than 80,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.