- You will work with complex data structures, manipulate, cleanse data, and perform statistical analysis like Hypothesis testing, Chi-square, ANOVA, z-test, t-test etc.
- You will perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of transaction, and customer level data, primarily using SQL and Python.
- You will develop and deliver Machine Learning models predictive analysis.
- You will develop and deliver Computer Vision and NLP models.
- You will support testing initiatives (Feature Importance test, Cross Validation, A/B Tests, etc.)
- You will implement analytical frameworks and/or proposals.
- You will work with various partners (Line of Business, Programs, etc.) to support ad hoc requests initiatives.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Data Science/ ML.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Proven track record of delivering quality NLP data analysis, NLP model building and NLP pipelines.
- You should have strong SQL knowledge, to query/join/transform/cleanse data.
- Expertise in NLP techniques such as topic modelling document classification, Named Entity Recognition, Sense Disambiguation, Topic/Document Similarity etc.
- Firm foundation in understanding statistical as well as neural network approaches to solving problems in NLP.
- Knowledge and understanding of pre-trained language models like BERT and GPT.
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modelling.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, PyTorch, or TensorFlow) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms.
- You should have good experience using analytics language preferably Python.
- Apache Spark good to have.
- Ability to interpret data and analysis results to generate insights.
- Effectively communicate complex ideas to primary business partners, both verbally and in writing.
- Eagerness to learn the business.
- Seek alternative technology solutions to problems.
- Experience working with Git/ DevOps.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
- Proven Expertise in the delivery of NLP services using Spacy and/or Gensim in a product or service
Data analysis; Linux; Analytical; Shell scripting; Machine learning; Data structures; Anova; Analytics; SQL; Python
Our passionate team at TM helps start-up, mid-sized, and Fortune 1000 companies by leveraging services like SaaS Solutions, Platform Development, Implementation, Integration and Training to reduce the risk of implementation, boost cloud performance, and maximize user adoption.Our ability to ask the right questions to assess your business needs, recommend solutions based on proven customer success, and then implement quickly, make us the ideal cloud strategy partner.