- 5 years of experience in software development including 2-3 years of RPA UiPath.
- Experience in designing and developing complex web applications using C#, ASP.NET and MVC.
- Strong knowledge of the ASP.NET, MVC, SSRS.
- Extensive experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e., design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
- Experience with distributed systems, C#, ASP.NET, Web API, SQL Server, and SQL programming.
- Process modeling experience using MS Visio/any other tools.
- Experience developing or working with web services (Web API).
- Experience with Client-side controls like jQuery UI, Kendo UI preferred
- Should have Agile/SAFE Agile scrum experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- US Healthcare experience is plus.
Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations.