- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Develop & maintain applications using Low Code Platforms - OutSystems.
- Develop & maintain applications using Power Automate platform.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output to include providing project status updates and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Partner with business and other stakeholders to determine project feasibility, risks, scope and requirements
- Good experience in implementing innovative technical solutions
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
Experience / Education Profile Requirements:
- 2 to 4 years working experience in product / services industry with strong technical and digital transformation experience.
- Experience in Design, Development & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation especially UiPath and Project development using Low code platforms.
- Atleast 2 years of professional experience on integration projects, automation projects etc.
- Highly skilled at automation support in a production environment to include real-time troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Good exposure to Business process analysis and standardisation. Business Analysis experience is highly desired
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- Experience on .Net, C# and/or Java, Low Code Platforms, Scripting languages, RPA tools and technologies
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience working in global teams preferred. Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with strategic thinking, creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan and INFINITI brands. Nissans global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe amp; Oceania)