As an SAP UI Path Engineer, you will be responsible for producing supporting documentation to transition the process into next stage of delivery and bringing understanding of the SAP functional configuration process/robotics to support development/testing during delivery. Design and develop robotic process automation solutions for SAP, analyze SAP functional configuration processes and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility. You will also be responsible to develop RPA processes to work with ServiceNow Incident and Change modules to meet SOX audit requirements for the changes that are being made in the SAP production system.
- 5+ years of SAP functional configuration experience in SAP ECC SD, MM, WM, IM or CRM.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with using RPA tools (UI Path is required) to automate SAP ECC and CRM 6.0 functional configuration processes. S4 Hana experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git, VSTS).
- Analyzing, understanding, and documenting the processes in detail where required.
- Develop reusable core components for use across the platform.
- Ensure quality, maintainability, reusability of automation and core components.
- Partner with Technology Information Security and Risk teams to implement solutions that adhere to security policies.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Be actively involved in day-to-day system development for RPA deployment in global regions.
- Bachelor s degree in business administration or Technical is required. SAP certification is a plus.
Ecolab Digital Center (EDC), is a state-of-the-art technology development center with a focus on creating a better world. Located in Bengaluru Indias primary IT hub the organizations goal is to help Ecolab overcome real-world problems around water safety, energy conservation, food security, and health amp;amp; healthy environments.