- As Part of Developer platform experience, build tools and products to increase productivity of developers across PayPal.
- You will Utilize your programming skills in Java, Go and other similar programming languages to build highly scalable systems.
- You have a passion for building great developer experiences and have high energy and are capable of thriving in a high-paced and fun work environment.
- You will utilize your experience and work in cloud technologies such as Docker, Mesos , Aurora, Hadoop/Storm, developer tools such as Jenkins and proprietary technologies to build the next generation of PayPal Development pipeline and build systems.
- You will collaborate with other developers in PayPal to understand their CI issues and help them resolve them through the tools we build and manage
- A successful candidate will a strong engineer who is able to work in a high performing team, can creatively balance high quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs, has excellent communication skills, and continuous record of delivering results in an aggressive and fast paced environment.
- 2 years of experience developing and delivering software related to platforms
- Hands on experience with development of scalable web services and platforms
- Very good hold on Programming languages such as Java, Go, Node.js or Python
Experience in some of the following technologies is highly desirable: Jenkins, Docker, Mesos, Aurora, Kubernetes, Hadoop/Storm/Spark, MongoDB, Machine Learning and scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Prior experience in AWS, GCP or Azure is a definite plus
Computer science; GCP; Machine learning; Hadoop; Manager Technology; jenkins; MongoDB; Software Engineer 2; Financial services; Python
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders