- Start as one of Deliveroos first UiPath RPA developers in an RPA programme
- Contribute to the designing, building and operating of elegant automation and integration software that makes a difference.
- Create RPA solutions with clear, detailed and accurate supporting documentation
- Perform all technical aspects of UiPath RPA development
- Contribute to the establishment, improvement, and enforcement of RPA best practises
- Complete testing of automation in training and production environments
- Incident management, including root cause analysis, clean-up and prevention of future occurrences: on-call support may be required
- Have experience building UiPath RPA bots
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification
- 3 years of experience in process mapping and design; produce functional and technical speciation documentation
- Solid experience of RPA architecture and infrastructure, supporting corporate business operations
- Experience understanding good practises within process automation
- Recent experience as an automation software engineer working with both Python and UiPath to a high standard
- You have had an important part in several projects within a team.
- Curiosity in exploring all and every possibility for continuous improvement and the ability to think and act conceptually, and hands-on based on hard and soft data
- Comfortable with Agile practices across the full SDLC
- Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software
Procurement; Service management; Process automation; Automation; Agile; Incident management; Continuous improvement; SDLC; Python; Business operations
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.