Join us as a Software Senior Engineer on our Security and Ecosystems Engineering organization team in Bangalore, India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Dell Technologies is currently looking for an experienced Software Senior Engineer to help design and implement security automation framework suiting different product lines. You will play a key role in driving execution of security automation epics pertaining to identity an access management (IAM) solutions, MFA, key management and security solutions. As Senior Engineer, you will be responsible to design and implement automation suite involving key technology areas such as IAM, MFA, SSO, STIG and covering security testing platforms and solutions. You will work and interact regularly with Cyber Security technologist, product marketing and Scrum teams to perform and support targeted security integration testing through automation suiteto further mature ISG products cyber defence capabilities.
- Work very closely with engineering technologist and product owner to design and implement automation framework and suites
- Interlock with other product technologists, marketing, and dependent teams to understand requirements to implement end-to-end solutions
- Come-up with design for complex systems and features
- Participate in engineering reviews and code reviews and provide technical feedback
- Ensure engineering rigor to delivery high value deliverables on-time with quality
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong experience of programming in C++, bash, Powershell, Python scripting on different Linux flavours and Windows environments
- Strong knowledge of oops concept and usage of design patterns, experience in system level programming and OS internals
- Experience working on kernel modules, third party libraries, deployments and debug tools
- Knowledge of building one or more automation framework / suites is preferred
- In-depth experience in debugging complex system workflow and code
- Practicing DevOps model and have good understanding of build process and scripts
- Desired to have understanding of CyberSecurity technology areas such as IAM, MFA, STIG, SMAL and OIDC
- Have good understanding of http/https, TLS and SSL protocols
- Working experience on various Cloud platforms
- 5+ years of experience with educational Qualification (BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MS/ MCA).
Cyber Security; PowerShell; C++; IAM; Linux; design patterns; MFA; SSL; Python
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.