An incumbent in this role will work as Architect Solutions for Automation projects.
Skills Experience required:
- Develops the technical design documents (TDD), and ensures proper handover of the technical design to developers to code the automations as per design. Provides technical direction and leadership for the junior technical leads/ developers on the team.
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Assist with the design, build, rollout and run support for technology solutions
- Design and/or configure applications / tools to functional and technical requirements
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution
- Assist Support teams with technical expertise to resolve issues
- Participate in effort estimation for new projects
- Provide technical guidance to consulting and development teams
- Develop reusable components and IP for the organization
- Work with clients and RPA vendors to select implement RPA technology;
- Plan and implement version control of source control
What knowledge, skills experience we need
- BE / BTECH / MCA / M.Sc.(computers) / M.E. / M.Tech / MBA
- Experience: 6-8 Years of experience in RPA.
- Experience with the 2 or more of the following:
- API s or Integration experience
- C# and/or Java, html, css
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Deep Technical competencies on RPA tool/s: 2+ yrs of RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path) experience is a must
- Should be able to drive best practices around coding, design, quality and performance
- Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
- Should be able to do a comparative analysis across different RPA tools based on various technical parameters including network architecture, BOT deployment, server sizing, licensing etc
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present and hold an audience (including technical details to a non-technical audience)
- Technical Team management skills
- Ability to craft solutions in RPA
- Ready to Travel outside of Bangalore
Automation; Team management; Coding; Consulting; Manager Technology; HTML; Windows; microsoft; Solution Architect; SQL
Companies are adapting their traditional working models to be more agile, flexible and remain competitive in the market. Momenta is at the forefront of building a worldwide ecosystem of contingent associates. Partnering with companies to cost effectively provide the right people, with the right skills, at exactly the right time.For over 30 years Momenta has deployed skilled associates within the Financial Services, Legal, Technology and Training Development sectors. Today, our global ecosystem of over 30,000 associates provides professional services to leading companies world wide. Our clients rely on this knowledge and experience to fill their own skills gaps, delivering on key projects both efficiently and economically.