- Engages in conversation with customers aligned to their industry and collaborates with account and partner team to drive and qualify new opportunities and build pipeline
- Identifies customer business and technology readiness, proactively builds external stakeholders mapping, implements strategies to accelerate the closing of deals, contributes input on strategies to drive and close prioritized opportunities, coaches junior team members in deal plan execution, and implements close plans
Scaling and Collaboration
- Collaborates with Global Partner Solutions (GPS), identifies new partners, develops joint proposals with partners, and contributes to developing partner strategies.
- Applies role orchestration model and navigates the organization to bring the best impact to the customer.
- Leads conversations and sets up events within Microsoft, mentors others and develops strategies for best practice sharing, initiates conversations with prospective customers/partners at events, acts as a subject matter expert in one or more solution area(s)
- Collaborates with the compete global black belts (GBB) to analyze competitor products, solutions, and/or services and implement strategies
Delivers Results Through Teamwork
- Drives the execution of projects, partners and collaborates with other teams on related deliverables, and leverages others in relevant work streams.
Role Model Values
- Treats others with fairness, respect, empathy, and compassion.
- Models compliance and represents the Values and the One culture.
- 10-12 years experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on data platform and Analytics AI technologies preferred
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Solutions Sales position working with Data solutions ranging from structured/relational to semi/non structured data including Cloud-based Data Warehouse, Hadoop, Spark, Data Lake, SQL solutions required MySQL, PostreSQL, NoSQL (Mongo), and Machine Learning solutions desired
Solution sales; Consulting; MySQL; Machine learning; Business planning; microsoft; Business solutions; Operations; Analytics; SQL
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 144,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.