Change the future with us
· Serve as the automation and digitalization consultant for IT Value Centers and Service Teams that are seeking to improve the value and effectiveness of their services and products.
· Structure and run workshops with all relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvements, automation, or integration.
· Work on end-to-end mapping of processes, user journeys and value chains. Identifying target areas that span across interconnected service areas (E.g. M365 tools <-> Network <-> User’s Devices)
· Collate available data and derive insights to make decisions on automations and improvements that will deliver maximum impact and value.
· Identify technology and tools that will be best suitable for the needed solution and consult with internal and external experts as needed to design/architect the solution.
· Steer and manage internal or external Development teams for the lifecycle of the solution development and/or project.
· Use agile approach to develop continuous iterative improvements that deliver measurable improvements faster.
· Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of solution.
· Ensure compliance with security policies, governance, and compliance topics.
· Closely collaborate with Service Integration and Management (IT DF SIAM) team to leverage their integration and reporting capabilities as well as support them with automation initiatives.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with key communities within IT like Data Analytics, Low code development, AI, and API & software.
· Use modular and open architecture concepts where applicable and overtime help develop an “automation toolbox” for the team to efficiently deliver automation and digitalization solutions in a scalable manner.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in Software Development and API Integrations or Software Project Management experience.
· Solid competence in IT Process design and user journey modelling.
· Strong working knowledge in Data Management, Data analytics and reporting tools. (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx etc.)
· Working experience with agile approaches / methodologies (e.g., SCRUM)
· Experience with ServiceNow - IT Service Management (ITSM) and/or IT Business Management (ITBM)
· ITIL framework knowledge; certification is preferred; specific processes ownership a plus.
· Knowledge and experience with low code / no code tools. (e.g., Power Apps, Mendix etc.)
· Knowledge in Workflow, RPA and Chatbot tools a plus (e.g., Power Automate, Blueprisim, UiPath, Botanica etc.)
· Good understanding of Machine learning and AI concepts is preferred. Working experience, a plus.
· Proficiency with working with tools such as - SharePoint, Visio, MS Project, MS Planner and MS Office 365 suite, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
· Ability to tackle complex topics using good analytical and decision-making skills and take initiative to come up with creative solutions.
· International experience a plus and or willingness to work with colleagues in various time zones.
· Effective communication (oral and writing) skills in English, with ability to work with other internal departments, partners, and vendors.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
· Passion for technology and keeps abreast of emerging trends, standards, products, and services in the market.