- The main responsibilities of an RPA developer are to design, develop, and implement software robots, or bots, to work alongside humans to enhance business process efficiency.
- A typical day involves interacting with people from various domains to understand their business challenges and find ways to streamline their processes through automating tedious, mind-numbing tasks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as an RPA engineer(A360)
- Prolific experience working with RPA tools and technologies
- Some knowledge of Tech stack Shopify is preferred
- Demonstrable experience working with mobile development, specifically iOS and Android
Business process; Mobile development; Process efficiency; IOS; Android
Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials are our core businesses. In all three sectors, we offer specialized and high-quality products.