- Define and execute test plans for all speech and language processing products. Types of testing include, but are not limited to, regression, functional, systems, integration, load, and performance testing.
- Design and develop test applications and automated test frameworks for the following API/application environments: IVR/MRCP, Web services, mobile and batch processing.
- Conduct manual and automated testing of the development tools that are included in the products.
- Develop reusable compliance testing and load testing tools that target standards and network protocols relevant to speech processing, including but not limited to, RTP, SRTP, SIP, SDP, WebRTC, HTTP, WebSocket, MRCP, RTP/DTMF, SSML, SRGS, SISR, and VoiceXML.
- Install and configure target application platforms for integration testing (e.g., IVR platforms).
- Test product installation procedures and accuracy of documentation.
- Contribute to product documentation.
- Assist in product support.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
- A minimum of seven years’ (7) experience with automated testing in Selenium Tools.
- Experience with any software test automation frameworks and load generators.
- Fluency working in UNIX/Linux environments, including shell scripting.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Python.
- Working knowledge of virtual machine environments (VMWare, KVM).
- Ability to work on complex projects with evolving objectives
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be proactive with attention to independent problem solving
Desired Skills (Nice To Have):
- Knowledge of communications protocols - for example: SIP, http, websockets, MRCP
- Some experience evaluating real-time software performance metrics, such as latency, CPU load, packet loss, ...
- Experience with any of the following is a strong plus:
- Commercial cloud platforms, such as AWS.
- Automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with network programming (e.g., sockets and C++)
At Interactions, we help leading brands have millions of productive conversations with their busy customers every day, no matter if they?re talking, tapping, typing or swiping. And along the way, we?re creating happier, more loyal customers and saving businesses millions of dollars.