About the role
Strong in English communication (Read, Write and Speak)
Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions and reusable components
Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into Process Design Dcoument
Standard way of RPA application development in UiPAth and Automation Anywhere
Cordiantion with the stakeholders to clarify the requirement and doubts
continuos enagement in process discovery session until the requirement clarification
To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement.
Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals, you efficiently manage a communication with the Business owner of a project Write elegant
Strictly follow the timeline and deliver the BOT withing given timeline
Timely project delivery and followup with the stakeholders
Design the BOT, unit testing, debug and document software according to the PDD
Manage the Project independently
Qualification & Work Experience:
Must have skills
- BE/B.Tech in computer science or MCA.
- Should have minimum 5 years of development experience.
- must have hands-on experience on UiPath and Automation anywhere.
- Strong knowledge in RPA BOT development
- Application of agile development processes
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support. Ability to manage large scale BOT application.
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
Computer science; Process design; Business services; Automation; Software development life cycle; Application development; Unit testing; Management; Project delivery; Functionality testing
Orange is one of the worlds leading telecommunications operators with sales of 42.3 billion euros in 2020 and 142,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2020, including 82,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 259 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2020, including 214 million mobile customers and 22 million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services