Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in the clients organization and in Mindfire to deliver an excellent end product.
- Very comfortable with daily stand-up with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools.
- Independently carry out the activities without much of guidance
- Well versed in Automation testing
- Well versed in Manual testing
- Create test cases.
- Come up with the approach or solution for the automation need.
- Implement the solution confirmed.
- Adhere to quality expectations.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong fundamentals in Testing concepts
- Experience in testing web, mobile and enterprise applications. Hands-on exposure to automation projects.
- Experience in preparing, managing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Strong coding skills paired with good logical/analytical skills in languages such as Java, C , Python, JS
- Experience in creating test scripts in any automation tool such as selenium web-driver, protractor, appium etc
- Must have proven background in creating a test automation frameworks in selenium or have used a framework such as TestNG/Junit
- Good understanding of a "SCM" tool such as Git, SVN etc.
- Good understanding of Jenkins and Maven/Gradle
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Domain expertise
- Knowledge on BDD tool e.g. Cucumber
- Well versed with Agile testing process.
Maven; Manual testing; Coding; Enterprise applications; Project management; Selenium; Test cases; SCM; Python
Mindfire Solutions started in October of 1999, with the purpose of providing expert software services globally, and has rapidly grown to its 900-seat facilities at 3 engineering centers.The strategy was simple: marry local advantages with a global deliver