Post Graduation (MCA) or Engineering in Computers or IT
3 6 years of experience in QA Automation and worked on automating Salesforce application.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Testing Tools/Frameworks: Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE, Junit/TestNG, CI/CD, Salesforce.
- Programming Languages: JAVA, C, XML, HTML5, SQL, Python.
- IDE Application s: Eclipse/IntelliJ.
- Testing the Salesforce Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for new Tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Verifying security and sharing rules for different users at different levels of organization.
- Creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and VF Pages on a record detail and edit page.
- Training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Collaborating with the Automation team in running Regression and Happy path testing.
- Should be able to estimate the implementation by performing requirement analysis for both manual and automated testing, Package validation testing.
- Interpreting and converting manual test cases into Selenium WebDriver using core Java with TestNG or any other framework into automation functional, integration and regression suites.
- Implementing TestNG Annotations and customized Testng.xml for parallel, cross browser, mobile automation and re run fail test cases.
- Should have good understanding on Java Oops concepts, Arrays, Threads, Collection framework and File handling.
- Ability to write SQL queriesto validate Transaction Testing for front end testing to validate data in back end database.
- Supervising Test estimation and approval processes.
- Inspect and locate Web Elements from DOM using Dynamic XPath and CSS Selector with Firebug Add ons and validate them.
- Ability to write libraries, object repositories and upload project file into Git repository.
- Well verse with creating User Story, Task, Test Cases and Defects into Jira in every Sprint and covering all test conditions and eliminating redundancy and duplication.
- Planning and defining testing approach, provided advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios.
- Well verse with Agile for Release planning, Iteration planning, Sprint and Backlog.
- Project leadership Skillsto Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Involve in setting up different platform based environments like Windows, Mobile and IPad.
- Developing batch scripts.
Qualityze provides best in class quality, compliance and process management system. Built on cloud platform with industry best practices, which is easily configurable and scalable.