- 4+ years of experience on automation with expertise on RPA using Automation Anywhere A360 and A2011
- Good understanding about end to end RPA lifecycle
- Expertise in Automation Anywhere - minimum 4-5 projects delivered on development and/or support - A360 experience
- Must have hands-on experience on migration from 2011 to 360. Must be aware of methodologies, challenges, solution etc
- Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Review of artefacts to comply with and to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Desired experience on design and produce workflow automation
- Hands-on experience in process assessment, process documentation and analysis (PDD,SDDs)
- Must have programming skills
- Knowledge on Oracle, RDBMS, PL/SQL etc is preferred
- Experience or knowledge on other RPA software tools like (eg Blue Prism, UiPath etc) is preferred
Automation; Oracle RDBMS; Coding; Process documentation; Programming; PLSQL; Workflow
Jade is well-positioned to be your strategic IT services partner. We create value through our vast portfolio of IT services delivered by highly skilled and experienced consultants. Our services include business application implementations, integrations, software product engineering, cloud services, technology advisory, testing, and managed services. We have domain expertise in a variety of industries including manufacturing, high-tech, energy, pharmaceuticals and warehouse distribution.