This is your role. What part will you play
- Responsible for the testing and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers requirements and interpersonal quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Test execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and timely with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and critical issues if any.
- Supporting Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- Preparing and Reporting test and bug statistics to the management and business partner
We don t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 3-6 years confirmed experience in Software testing (Manual) and Test Design techniques.
- Experience in Test Automation Framework (BDD/Cucumber) and Test Automation Tools (Selenium/Protractor/SQUISH)
- Knowledge in Defect Management tools like JIRA
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills
- Sound knowledge of Software Testing processes
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive work style
Automation testing; DTS; Software configuration management; Debugging; Consulting; Agile; Scrum; Selenium; Test cases; JIRA
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!