To develop test automation scripts to facilitate faster turnaround time on regression testing for the department's suite of applications.
• To gather and understand applications test automation requirements
• To design automation flow and scripts conforming to team's automation framework
• To execute automated test cases for applications teams during SIT and regression test cycles.
• To generate test summary report with statistics on the SIT and regression runs.
• To work with application team to analyse and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes.
• Develop and conduct functional test scripts to validate system and business requirements (release notes)
• Design, implement, and execute automated tests using Open source tools such as Selenium.
• Document and maintain test procedures based on corresponding test plans and system documentation.
• Document and maintain any issues discovered during testing and follow-up on status of issues and actions plans on test results
• Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used
The following are the must have :
• Hands on experience with core java and have exposure in java collection framework, OOP and design patterns
• Hands on experience with Working on any automation frameworks involving Java such as Cucumber JVM/JBehave/Junit/TestNg
• Hands on experience with using build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
• Hands on experience on using Continuous integration systems like Jenkins
• Hands on experience with any form of IDE such as Intellij/Eclipse/Netbeans
Good to have :-
• Hands on experience to Selenium WebDriver interface
• Exposure to XML, HTML structures
• Exposure to testing and using of REST services
• Understanding of CSS selectors/Xpath selectors
Experience working on Selenium Automation, java Script, Java, Exp performance testing.
6-7 Experience in the mandatory skills
Worked in Agile experience
Manage and track the items Independently
Meet SLA provided
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information
Maven; Core Java; XML; Eclipse; Performance testing; Agile; HTML; Selenium; Test cases; Open source
Luxoft empowers business leaders with enhanced analytics and software engineering capabilities that stabilize enterprises and help them thrive in shifting and complex markets.