- Build/Design automation framework and the new automation ideas.
- Execute automation opportunities to gain maximum business value and operational efficiency gain.
- Build new Tools and Automation across your business areas considering a long term view.
- Responsible for leading and helping businesses improve the efficiency of processes by specializing in leading automation opportunities.
- Own and track the automation initiatives till closure while creating visibility of the business gain.
- Excellent english communication (both written and oral), strong problem-solving approach with the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- 3 years of technology experience and knowledge where you have been exposed to frontend, dashboards, reporting, scripting, databases, etc. and have built/executed end to end solutions
- 3 years of proven experience of leading/driving business automation products/tools using RPA or AI/ML or any other process automation technology.
- Experience in evaluating business process automations and prioritizing them using different process frameworks like Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience in building tools and automating processes using Google stack/products
- Knowledge of Databases, Rest API, integration, networking, cloud
- Exposure to environment management and leading production support activities
At Google Operations Center, we provide caring and knowledgeable support for Google users and customers. From troubleshooting product issues to providing around-the-clock advertiser assistance, you can be part of the teams that help Google users and customers solve problems and accomplish their goals.