- Will work in team for functional/regression testing and test automation.
- Will Collaborate with all disciplines of various R&D business units with major focus on cross-product test requirements.
- Will work with development team to generate test plan and then test the system and generate test reports
- Will design/develop/review Test Architecture, Specification, Test scripts & automate test execution
- Will be responsible for the on-time completion of validation activities for every scheduled release.
- Review the progress with verification Lead and define corrective measures if necessary.
- Masters or bachelors degree in Computers.
- Should have strong hands-on experience in test automation of Web, Desktop & Mobile applications and APIs using Tricentis Tosca.
- Should be experienced in Tricentis qTest, Tosca Connect.
- Should be well-versed in integrating Tosca with CI Tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Should have a strong bias for process and to document test plan, test reports and to test whole system.
- Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way.
- Should be having strong hands-on experience on at least one open-source test automation technology (Java-TestNG-Selenium or Python-Pytest-Selenium)
- Should have ability to gel and work in team and assist junior team members on techno-functional grounds.
- Should have good communication skills and experience in handling Customer expectations.
- Should be enthusiastic and friendly.
- Should be ready to work with us for many years.
Engineering services; Automation; Test scripts; Test execution; Test planning; Regression testing; Selenium; Open source; Python; GEL
Arrows incredibly broad portfolio brings a unique vantage over the entire technology landscape to every conversation with every customer as we help them design, source, build and launch products that improve the quality of life for people around the world and make the benefits of innovation more accessible to all.