What are my responsibilities
- Provide implementation and design to develop a track and trace application using block chain on Windows and Linux, specifically on the Application/UI layer using NodeJS and Angular.
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders in globally distributed team
- Understand software requirements both functional and quality attributes for the Application layer and provide design and solution.
- Good knowledge on using design patterns.
- Design, implement and document assigned component / work product based on project schedule. Write code/test code for software component/ work product.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery. Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular technical coordination / review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Team work in agile environment
What do I need to qualify for this job
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 5 years of experience.
- Experience in integration of UI layer with backend API
- UI Development experience for C# based applications
- Knowledge on C# and .Net Framework
Strong OOPS programming skills
- Hands-on experience in using Git or SVN and source control.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Conversant with Continuous Delivery practices like - TDD, BDD and Pair programming
- Good understanding of CICD: DevOps process and best practices.
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!