- 10-12 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure admin
- Responsible for architecting UiPath Platform, providing consultation and delivery of migration and upgrade engagements
- Provides approval and acceptance of design and implements road maps for the shared
- environment to support an enterprise application.
- Strong Administration and Architect skills with solid hands-on experience on UiPath
- OnPrem/cloud implementation.
- Strong knowledge in UiPath Integration with other systems.
- Strong hands-on experience in upgrades, define roadmap of upgrades.
- Security and privacy angle of Platform.
- Ability to assess and correct Operational requirements of Platform.
- Optimization of runtime and licenses in use.
- Automation of Admin functionalities.
- Sound knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS and Azure as infrastructure for UiPath.
- Knowledge of Power Automate, Blue Prism Platform is a plus.
- Act as a project member for new releases, updates, go lives, etc.- Works with Project
- Managers and internal team members in system design/implementation-
- Works with Project Managers and internal team members in system design/implementation
- Documenting all aspects of the system or application (e.g. process design, application configuration, test plans, etc.) Non-Technical profile requirements
- Some flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work)- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
Architect; Change management; Automation; Analytical; SMS; Project planning; Customer service; Operations; CRM; Recruitment
CLIQHR Recruitment Services is a part of Geetha Technology Solutions (P) Ltd established in 2012 and headquartered in Chennai. CLIQHR is an executive search firm managed by a team of professionals. We conduct searches for top, senior and middle level professionals for startups and large organizations across multiple industries throughout India.