RPA Platform Support Specialist provides consultation,guidance and problem solving expertise with respect to complex technical issuesof infrastructure, design, methods, tools to ensure that a robust,maintainable, high quality, standards-compliant business applications softwareenvironment is developed and maintained. The RPA Application Support Specialistalso leads and supports internal improvement initiatives and programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure system availability to critical UiPathapplication and Environment through Incident and Problem investigation, rootcause analysis and resolution.
- Monitors and oversees the performance of the RPA service,reporting the results as required and agreed.
- Provides troubleshooting of the responsible service.
- Coordinate activities and communicate withimpacted stakeholders as per incident management process.
- Deploy services and enhancements to supportedservices in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Analyses Business Requirements for the service they are responsiblefor.
- Develops knowledge of technical specialism(s).
- Maintain technical documentation and theknowledge of supported applications.
- Provides advice, both reactively and pro-actively, to thoseengaged in activities where their technical specialism(s) are applicable.
- Carries out specific assignments related to their technicalspecialism(s), either alone or as part of a team.
- Provides, or assists with, quality assurance of activitiesinvolving their technical specialism(s).
- Develops and maintains quality standards and policies relating totheir technical specialism(s).
- Educates those in related areas about their technicalspecialism(s).
- Liaises with staff responsible for the development of systemenhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements.
- Following successful testing, takesresponsibility for the adoption of new software releases from systems developmentstaff or software suppliers, in accordance with internal Processes and ensuring the continued support of theservice thereafter.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 2 years of professional experience with UiPath product.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in collaborating inDevOps solution or Minimum 2 year of experience in production support.
- Experience and sound knowledge on Kubernetes.
- Experience and knowledge of server operations including Windows.
- Understanding and experience of ITIL and ITSM foundationframeworks.
- Experience of working in large enterprise companies.
- Hands-on experience performing server support, desktoptroubleshooting, network troubleshooting.
- Professional experience in maintaining and supporting Windows 10OS, .Net applications and MS SQL Server.
- Network knowledge (DNS, IP config., Proxy,..).
- Web based application architecture support.
- MS Office 2013/2016 products, 3rd party application management.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good communication skills in English and ability to handlepressure at work.
- Willingness to learn and be a strong Team player.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
Application support; MS SQL; Manager Quality Assurance; Production support; DNS; Incident management; Windows; application architecture; MS Office; Technical documentation
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management.