- Develop an RPA architecture and a solution proposal focused on scalability and extensibility.
- Design, build, test and implement robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software, and industry best practices.
- Deploy RPA Components including Bots, Development Tools, Code Repositories and Logging Tools.
- Launch and Implementation of RPA Solutions.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining the RPA Object Library.
- Serve as final escalation point for automation execution and issues.
- Create Process and End-User Documentation.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues.
- BSc./B.E/B.TECH in Computer Science/IT or equivalent or MCA
- Fluency in English
Professional Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of overall IT experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in RPA development using UiPath
- Experience with other automation tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Automation 360 etc.
- Proficiency with programming tools including SQL, PowerShell, Python, and/or C#,
- Strong working relationships with team members, stakeholders, and management.
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the RPA team.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features in RPA.
- Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined, and structured approach to documentation and procedures.
- UiPath RPA Developer certification is preferred, but not mandatory.
Process automation; Computer science; Analytical skills; Automation; Automation tools; Management; Robotics; Supervision; SQL; Python
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location; plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.