- Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations.
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution.
- Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client?s strategic blueprints and architecture.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialogue.
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
- Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverables.
RFQS; Technical Architect; RFPS; Solution design; VB.NET; Enterprise Architect; Presales; Test planning; Product support
Lorventech Solutions India Pvt Ltd